Recruiting Consultant - Pilot
Posted 179 days ago · 185 Views
Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsHuman Resources
- Effectively screens foreign applicants and counsels the application process.
- Accountable for contact all hiring targets.
- Presents and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance.
- Ensures process accuracy/compliance with legal and client regulations.
- Develops expertise in understanding the client’s business operations and staffing needs.
- Creates compliant and impact job postings.
- Networks within client organization and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates as needed.
- Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics.
- At least 3+ years recruiting experience; including sourcing experience in a high volume and deadline oriented environment.
- Good oral English. Good communication and coordination skills
- Applicant and client facing experience (internal or external customer) and good capabilities of convince and influence.
- American Russian or Korean preferred.