Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)25000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Drama, Dance and Performing Arts Teacher for an international school based in Guangzhou. This is a full-time position starting from August 2023 academic year.
About the school
Bilingual school based in Guangzhou’s Panyu area offering a revolutionary educational experience, combining Eastern and Western educational methods to primary and middle school pupils. This institution provides a comprehensive course of study focusing on the national curriculum and further supplemented by widely respected international curricula. The school offers such amenities as junior and senior learning resource centers, computer labs, science laboratories, a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) hub, an art studio, and photography darkrooms.
- Teach drama, dance and performing art subject courses to primary and middle school students.
- Work together with co-teachers to develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Asses and evaluate dance/drama courses based on the national curriculum standards
- Mark, record and monitor student class and homework providing constructive feedback so that all learners can succeed and improve
- Bachelor degree or above and preferably related major in education
- 3 + years of school teaching experience (preferably in an international / bilingual school)
- PGCE and or QTS or relevant teaching qualification is a plus
- Compliance with visa requirements for working in China
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 25,000 to 35,000 RMB depending on experience, education and interview
- Accommodation allowance
- Paid summer and winter holidays
- Flight allowance
- Health insurance
- Gratuity bonus