Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for full-time Physics subject teacher for an international school in Shanghai starting from February, 2022.
- To be an exemplary teacher, clearly demonstrating effective planning, teaching and organization, and high standards of achievement and behavior in relevant subject’s lessons.
- To be responsible for the development and on-going review of the school’s curriculum and related schemes of work.
- To support the development of the school's curriculum assessment procedures.
- To work effectively to ensure that there is progression across the year groups.
- To be able to keep records of student progress in line with school policy
- To be able to use assessments of students learning to inform future planning
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree or higher
- IG and A Level experience essential.
- Teaching certificate (from home country) highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time teaching experience at international School
- Previous experience teaching Chinese/EAL students an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, priorities tasks and manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent professionalism and teamwork awareness, strong sense of responsibility, kindness and sincerity, serious and responsible, Excellent communication skills
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 20,000 to 30,000 RMB
- Free shuttle bus: Longyang Road Subway Station
- Paid summer/winter vacation
- Free meals
- Medical Insurance