Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsMarketing, Program & Product Management, Writing/Editing
We are looking for international talents who are passionate about gaming. As the Game Community Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing and engaging with the online community to build and boost brand awareness. You’ll work closely with internal departments to achieve overall goals and effectively communicate with players.
- Work with content developers to generate social content that will drive communications.
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar.
- Monitor overall marketing strategy by overseeing social media campaigns.
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with regional content creators, community leaders, and advocates.
- Manage content publishing efforts across owned platforms.
- Support hosted events/summits.
- Report and provide meaningful feedback on community sentiment, concerns, and suggestions.
- Use a data-informed approach to create our community strategy and associated critical metrics.
- Be the voice of the community internally.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least one year in community, marketing, advertising or related role in gaming field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in one of the following languages: Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, and Traditional Chinese
- Be able to communicate in English/ Chinese
Salary and benefits
- Competitive market salary according experience
- Working in an international environment