Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredYesExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeInternship
ITC empowers the most ambitious brands on their digital transformation in China and across other Asian markets. With a team of 60 experts in three countries. ITC leverages Martech, e-commerce and omnichannel solutions to maximize client’s ROI.
What you will get out of this position?
The ITC development team is composed of members from junior to senior, working with different strengths. In a dynamic, multi-project and multi-timeline environment, ITC needs someone with proven leading skills to liaison with our Project Director, Squad Leader and team in order to constantly improve our team, our processes and our delivery.
You will work side by side with some of the most influential minds in the digital world, and approach the latest trends of advanced technologies. A great chance to practice in order to enhance your skills with solid process & techniques.
● Develop a fine-tuned view of what you want for your future professional career
● Opportunity to engage in new projects with Fortune 500 clients as well as promising startups
● Heaps of interesting things to build from scratch
● Opportunity to lead the changes and the new trends
● Scalability, modern stack of technology, and amazing team of co-worker
● Strong professional skills from mentorship developed by working alongside CTO
● Performance-based career evolution
● Assist with Project Management team about daily work
● Assist with overall user story and scope writing
● Assist with communication with design team
● Help for time tracking and assignments
● Assist to improve satisfaction from existing clients
● Assist with content insertion, meeting minutes, etc.,
● Assist with the quality testing and assurance
● Able to commit 5 days per week in Shanghai office in at least 03 or 06 months or even longer depending on your availability
● Proficiency in English and Chinese communication skills
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a positive demeanor
● Business logic understanding and/or Technical understanding
● Sense of urgency of business needs and can handle multi-tasks
● Work both independently and in a team to produce creative and innovative solutions to
challenging business problems
● Email usage, Google Drive and Docs, Sheets experience
● Additional language is a plus
Nice to have:
● Open Source technical background preferred;
Objective-C/Swift, Java/Kotlin, will be a huge plus;
● Project Management methodologies understanding: Agile, Waterfall or tailor made;
● Additional language (French, Chinese...);
● UI/UX understanding and vision.
● Competitive allowance, you’ll love it
● Multicultural team (10 nationalities), non-stop parties, sharing, learning
● Fun and dynamic team with great ambition, always fight for the same goal
● Lovely office with modern facilities
● Say NO to the dress code. We don’t judge your performance by the looks
● Pantry area with snacks drinks available all the time