Work LocationWuhan( 武汉 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required5 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsArts and Design
French multinational company is seeking a Team Leader in Wuhan.
About the Company:
Founded in 1997, the company is a multidisciplinary practice and a key player in transforming the city. Based on Paris, is has offices over the world (Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Casablanca, Dubai, Doha, Hanoi, Lausanne).
Bringing together 1000 people and more than 30 nationalities, professionals from diverse disciplines: urban planners, architects, engineers, interior designers, economists, etc., the company offer its expertise in all areas of traffic network planning, urban design, architecture design and construction, landscape design, urban architecture pieces design, signage design, industrial design, traffic simulation and VR simulation, etc.
- To have strong project management experience and the ability to manage competing deadlines and project budgets
- To plan and manage the project process from competition to construction detail design
- To represent the project or practice as the primary contact for client interaction
- To direct issue resolution and enhances project quality in reporting to internal and external audiences
- To collaborate with other professionals to provide innovative and quality design solutions.
- To serve as the main contributor during client meetings and presentations
- To control financials of all allocated projects / help project scheduling
- To produce technical and advanced conceptual design studies and develops solutions
- To develop drawings including detailing, quality control and oversees drawing support staff
- To prepare design and construction document with a sensitivity to design and ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations
- To provide technical guidance to junior staff
- To achieve project success as measured by client and team satisfaction while achieving financial goals
- To contributes to business development by establishing confidence with clients, actively encourages and seeks opportunities for follow up business
- Bachelor degree, or above in architectural or other related studies
- At least 5 years’ related working experience
- Recognized experience in transportation design, technical coordination and/or management
- Ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience or involvement with design of large-scale, transportation projects
- Excellent graphic representation
- Effective team player and project coordination skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D modeling (Sketch Up, Rhino)
- Adobe package (Ai, PsD, InD) strongly preferred
- Ability to be proactive, confident and self-motivated with leadership qualities
- Desire and ability to work independently and as part of a larger design team