Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredYesExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development
We are looking to hire Senior Localization Specialists in multiple languages for a mobile gaming company located in Shanghai.
Headquartered in Shanghai with over 800 staff working on the latest mobile games. The company is developing new anime titles with use of the latest technology and looking to position the games in the top ACG Unaversive through exclusive catalog of product that includes manga, peripherals devices, novellas, and MMD.
- Localize products including; games, manga, novellas, peripherals and daily operation language support;
- Testing content and ensure language quality;
- Liaise with team members and wider departments, highlighting localization issues, providing feedback and following up on improvements;
- Monitor players feedback and issues, and assist in optimizing content in accordance with target market language and culture;
- Assist with the execution of online and offline events to help foster the game's community;
- Participate in the creation of various promotional and advertising content;
- Native in at least one of the following languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Turkish, Italian;
- Be fluent in Chinese (Mandarin);
- Bachelor's degree, or higher;
- Previous experience in the localization field is a must;
- Passionate about gaming and anime (with vast gaming experience), and have an understanding of the appropriate game-language;
- Understand the nature and preferences of players in targeted region(s), with focus on anime games;
- Have ideas and creativity, and be adept in the creation of promotional content for different game types;
- Possess excellent skills in sourcing, extracting, and summarizing information, with the ability to learn new skills and pick up new ideas quickly;
- Possess excellent teamwork, communication and execution skills, while being able to autonomously take charge of one's own role and responsibilities.