Work LocationChengdu( 成都 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required5 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Management
We’re looking for an experienced Principal for an International Kindergarten based in Chengdu.
- Oversees daily operation of the kindergarten, annual working plan formulation and implementation.
- Responsible for the kindergarten course design and implementation to meet the kids and parent’s needs;
- Responsible for the annual student recruiting target, making the recruiting plan and student recruiting activities implementation; Enhance branding awareness and reputation;
- Well-understanding the IB,IPC and EYFS system, provides professional coordination and leadership in the execution of education activities, exploring and promoting teaching quality;
- In charge of recruiting and interviewing, training and management both Chinese and foreign educations.
- Convening parents’ meeting, showing kindergarten’s educational achievements and exchanging views, maintain the relationship between parents and students.
- Taking charge of purchasing, proceed regular checking and maintenance of facilities.
- Building and maintaining the good cooperative relationship with local education government and relevant bureaus.
- 5 years above management experience in international kindergarten or relevant business; being familiar with domestic and international education system;
- Holding kindergarten principal training certificate is prefer; Bachelor degree or above in education;
- Ability to coordination, management and team building;
- Ability of strong creation, expanding, decision-making.
- Have good personality, highly integrity and working enthusiasm,
- Passion to working with kids and being professional.
- Salary: negotiable
- Housing: Apartment provided
- Issuance: social insurance and business insurance
- Holiday: Public holiday, winter and summer holiday, annual leave
- Legal Z working visa and residence permit provided
- On-going training and program SupportOthers: follow the Company benefit polices;