Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsResearch, Game Development, Information Technology
Game User Experience Researcher
Location: (Please pay attention) Singapore
- Plan and execute studies independently to learn user behaviors by means of quantitative and qualitative research including playtesting, surveys and user interviews
- Travel abroad to conduct user research, main areas including Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia and etc.
- Pay close attention to game localizations in Southeast Asian countries, and partner with designers and producers on game teams to improve user experience through evaluation and follow-up
- Assist to build up the new survey channels.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Familiarity with basic user research practices and multiple tools
- Enjoy games and show strong interest in several certain game genres while open to new games; In-depth understanding of at least one mobile game (more than half-year gaming experience)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Able to conduct user interviews and conversations through a long period of time；
- Positive attitudes towards challenging work
- Can accept regular business trips to China head office and countries in Southeast Asia