Work LocationChengdu( 成都),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsArts and Design, Information Technology, Programming
We are looking for a skilled quick, startup-style Unity 3D Engineer who wants their games to be played by millions of kids around the world. We are a start-up culture, with teammates from 11 countries working on distinct and exciting games for kids. You’ll join one of these teams, owning the game from architecture up to release.
- Develop high-quality games with Unity3d in C# for mobile platforms, including IOS and Android.
- Cooperate with concept artists, game designers and artists to develop high quality games.
- Participate actively in making game architecture implementation decision, solving bugs and optimization problems, preparing documentation and ensuring project maintenance after the release.
- At least 2 years of solid experience with programming
- Provable experience with Unity3D or other 3D engine(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering or equivalent experience desired.
- We are looking for an internationally-oriented, performance-driven self-starter and team player.
- Have your games played by millions of people
- Be part of a design focused environment
- Competitive salary
- International work environment
- For foreign staff, we will help you settle in by assisting you in finding an apartment and sorting out your visa