Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)16000 - 25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
Founded over 30 years ago by education professionals from China and the US. Currently employing over 1000 people worldwide. Due to our expansion, we’re looking for librarian English reading coaches who are able to educate and improve our members English reading. This is a full-time position located in Chaoyang district in Beijing.
- implementation of the schedule of work specified by librarian
- Working and communicating with members in the highest standard of English language
- Familiar with library operation procedures and courses
- If necessary, improve and use appropriate supplementary tutoring materials.
- Use different blocks of equipment in the library and direct the use of members.
- Commute on time
- manage, correct and record progress reports, tests, and evaluations for members is the absent coach, perhaps without prior notice, in or out of center.
- cooperate with librarian to ensure constructive communication and effective library operation.
- Assist the dean in the development and promotion of the curriculum, and brief the staff of the church and the course consultants on the operation of the library.
- Maintain member and class files.
- complete the member test and interview (including the interview of new customer).
- Perform library-related duties, including, but not limited to, presentation sessions, organization of reading clubs, mini-lesson and lectures.
- To undertake administrative work and/or projects under the guidance of librarian, including but not limited to cataloging supplementary books, providing job training and organizing extracurricular activities.
- familiar with the library application administrative procedures.
- Weekdays 13:00-21:00 (dinner break)
- Weekends 10:30-21:00/9:30-20:00 (lunch break&dinner)
- 2 days off per week during Monday-Thursday
- 11 days national holiday/yearly
Salary and benefits:
- Basic Salary: 13,000-20,000 RMB/month AFTER TAX (Salary range depends on the city candidate’s qualifications)
- Accommodation: The center will assist in finding accommodation for the coaches. Company offer 2000RMB housing allowance per month.
- KPI (key performance indicators) bonus & Full attendance bonus
- Working visa provided (Given the coach have the qualifications)
- Paid national legal holidays
- Academic and living support.
- Contract: One year employment contract (with 2 months probation & a contract renewal bonus 5000RMB)
- One way flight ticket allowance 5000RMB (Refunds, paid after 6 working months)
- 7 days hotel provided by Company during coach’s first staying in China (flat has not setup yet)
- regular company events provided
- Professional training and help
- Working visa application fee 1,500RMB (Refunds)
- Medical check（Not in china) 1,000RMB (Refunds)
- Medical check in China 612RMB (Refunds)
- Working visa documents translation fee 1000RMB (Refunds)
- Degree verification fee 1500RMB (Refunds)
- No criminal record verification fee 1500 (Refunds)
- Residence permits application fee 400RMB-800RMB (Refunds)
- Native or near native (high proficiency) in spoken and written English
- Degree: BA degree or higher education background
- TEFL /TESOL not a must, but preferable
- Non-Criminal Record
- The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching.