Work LocationTianjinChinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredUnspecified
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeInternship
Job FunctionsBusiness Development, Education, Hospitality, Management, Product Management, Program & Product Management, Teaching
1. To be a Brand ambassador of the hotel provide a positive “first impression”;
2. To anticipate guest needs and handle inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner;
3. To get maximum feed-back from the guests in all the areas of the hotel;
4. Ensure all qualified guest enroll in the Hotel’s Rewards program;
5. Be responsible for the ensuring that all the guest comments are passed on to the centralized Guest Response areas as well are updated in all necessary Guest History databases;
6. Attend training sessions/meetings as and when required;
7. Maintain guest satisfaction and ensure repeat business through personalized efficient service.
1. Hospitality business School hotel management or other related majors preferred;
2. Must have a good command over verbal and written English language. A basic knowledge on any
additional foreign language would be an advantage;
3. Exhibit excellent knowledge of customer service;
4. Good interpersonal skills;
5. Shift work.
1. 2000RMB/month Financial compensation;
2. Accommodation in hotel apartment;
3. Meals are included;
"4. Free airport pick-up service.""