Work LocationShenzhen( 深圳 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 40000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsArts and Design, Education, Teaching
We are looking for a qualified high school visual art teacher for an international school based in Shenzhen. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in August 2023.
About the school
An international school situated in the Nanshan district of Shenzhen offers schooling services to kids from kindergarten to High School. The school follows the American educational standards and uses a combination of project-based learning, traditional methods, and Maker experiences to facilitate the curriculum.
- Teach the school’s visual art courses to high school students
- Preparing lessons and lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments
- Co-teach with Chinese teachers and be prepared to develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Assess and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can succeed and improve
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum of 2 years full time classroom teaching experience
- Highly desirable characteristics include:
- Training and/or experience in Project-Based Learning
- Qualification in art education and IB experience is preferred.
- Visual art competition experience is also beneficial.
- Monthly salary 20,000 to 40,000RMB depending on experience and qualifications
- Housing allowance 9000 per month or housing provided
- Round-ticket per year
- Summer and winter holiday
- National holidays
- Lunch provided
- Free education for 2 kids
- Insurance covered