University Professor in Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Work LocationChengdu( 成都),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Professor in Electronic and Electrical Engineering for a University based in Chengdu. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in August 2023.
About the position
This job vacancy is for a full-time teaching position in the Electronic and Electrical Engineering field and involves the creation and distribution of four to five courses annually for our combined bachelor's degree programs in Electronic Information Engineering, Communication Engineering, and Microelectronic Science and Engineering. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating and grading undergraduate innovation projects, culminating projects, and dissertations for Bachelor of Engineering degrees.
The language of instruction will be English, and the appointee is expected to teach at the Chengdu campus.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, ranging from 250,000 CNY to 550,000 CNY per annum
- Monthly housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- International round-trip travel allowance
- Relocation allowance available to cover one-way air ticket
- Temporary accommodation upon arrival
- Costs for covid-19 tests and quarantine reimbursed
- Partial reimbursement for costs in relation to the authentication of non-criminal records, terminal degree, entry visa and residence permit
- Paid Chinese public holidays and summer/winter vacations
- Sufficient and efficient guidance for work permit procedures