Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredYesExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development
We are looking to hire a Senior Localization Manager for a leading mobile game company located in Shanghai.
Leading mobile game company based in Shanghai. They are working on the development of new anime titles using the latest technology.
- Localize products including; games, manga, novellas, peripherals and daily operation language support;
- Test content and ensure language quality;
- Liaise with team members and wider departments, highlighting localization issues, providing feedback and following up on improvements;
- Monitor players feedback and issues, and assist in optimizing content in accordance with target market language and culture;
- Assist with the execution of online and offline events to help foster the game's community;
- Participate in the creation of various promotional and advertising content;
- Champion localization best practices in all aspects of development;
- Research and implement improvements to existing localization tools and processes;
- Native English Speaker;
- Advanced written and spoken Chinese (can easily understand game text and communicate with team members);
- Bachelor's degree, or higher;
- Previous experience in the localization field is a must;
- Passionate about gaming and anime (with vast gaming experience), and have an understanding of the appropriate game-language;
- Understand the nature and preferences of players in targeted region(s), with focus on anime games;
- Familiar with standard CAT tools and able to quickly learn new tools/systems;
- Possess excellent skills in sourcing, extracting, and summarizing information, with the ability to learn new skills and pick up new ideas quickly;
- Possess excellent teamwork, communication and execution skills, while being able to autonomously take charge of one's own role and responsibilities.
Up to 35,000 RMB / Month