Work LocationFoshan( 佛山 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required4 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Management
About the A-Level curricula
Accredited by Cambridge International Examinations and Edexcel, the school offers International GCSE (IGCSE) and A-Level curricula. Under the UK curricula, the school offers students various subjects, so that the student can select subjects according to their interests. The subjects available include ESL, Chinese, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Accounting, Business, History, Art and design, Music, Computer Science etc.
- The A-PRINCIPAL of the school shall be selected and appointed by the Principal. The A-PRINCIPAL is accountable for implementing school’s policies and the directives of the Principal with the utmost commitment and diligence.
- Ensure that the School attains and maintains the high academic standards required by the Chinese Education Authority and the Board of directors.
- Liaise and work with the Principal to ensure the effective administration and operation of the UK programme.
- Participate, as requested, in the promotion of the School including, but not limited to, cooperating with and receiving media and other visitors, giving group presentations, and traveling to other locations to assist with recruiting students and teachers.
- Assist with the development of policies and guidelines for the School, ensure implementation of regulations and policies, and provide ongoing evaluation, as requested by the Principal
- Report to the Principal (as requested) regarding administration issues.
- Understanding of A level management
- Solid past experiences in similar role
- Creative, commitment and can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and timely feedback
- Culturally intelligent with an understanding of both Chinese and Western cultures