Work LocationBeijing( 北京),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required5 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)30000 - 36000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Management, Teaching
We are currently seeking a full-time Regional Supervisor for an international Kindergarten located in Beijing. This position is available for immediate start.
About the kindergarten
International kindergarten is based in Beijing and is part of a larger organization which specializes in education, research and school management for children from infancy to six years old. Since its origin, the educational group has implemented educational ideas and working models from renowned schools to refine China's early education system and create the nation's most prestigious establishment of bilingual early education.
The group has more than 50 campuses in 18 cities across China, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, and others.
Purpose of the role
As the Regional Supervisor your responsibilities include managing and assisting English Specialists and Chinese English Teachers in curriculum implementation and special projects. This involves observing, evaluating, and mentoring teachers, organizing training sessions and meetings, collaborating with the Director of the English Department, acting as a liaison between staff and the central office, and contributing to team cohesion.
- Proactively support and manage English Specialists and Chinese English Teachers to ensure effective curriculum implementation and project completion. Conduct regular observations and evaluations of instructional practices, curricula, and classroom environments, providing constructive feedback
- Coach and mentor teachers, offering guidance on curricula and facilitating orientation and ongoing field training. Identify developmental needs and organize meetings, training sessions, and workshops for professional development
- Support the Director of the English Department in executing the organization's academic strategy. Review content developed by the Research and Development Department, providing continuous feedback and promptly addressing relevant issues
- Serve as a liaison between English Specialists, teaching staff, administrators, and the central office as needed
- Fulfill additional duties outlined in the employment contract as instructed by management
- Participate actively as a team member, sharing knowledge, supporting colleagues, and contributing to campus and company objectives
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education/ Educational Leadership (preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification; 0-3 or 3-6 Montessori Certification (preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of early childhood education experience (preschool preferred)
- 2+ years of academic management experience
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 30,000 to 36,000 RMB commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical health insurance
- 4 weeks paid holidays
- Chinese public holidays
- Children tuition discount
- Free lunch during work days
- Visa and Immigration full support
- Annual reimbursement for one round-trip economy class airfare