Work LocationChengdu( 成都),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are seeking qualified candidates for Psychology subject teachers for the September 2020 school year in Chengdu! This is a full-time position with no more than 28 teaching hours per week (40 minutes per period).
About the positions
A psychology teacher leads students in the study of general history and theories of psychology. Psychology curriculum can cover a wide range of topics from cognition, biological bases of behavior to abnormal psychology. You can encourage students to look at multiple psychological aspects.
- Teach students at various levels to learn Psychology in a Native-English environment;
- Prepare and develop long-range and daily plans in advance that are an appropriate for students and consistent with curriculum taught.
- Be responsible for implementing different types of assessment, providing high quality feedback to students and using assessment to plan instruction;
- Be responsible for preparing and implementing sit-in exams of the school to check students’ learning;
- Maintain accurate records of assessments and handles records professionally;
- Participate in professional development with faculty members and administrative staff;
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities and events. Attend special events held by the school;
- Communicate regularly with families concerning their children’s performance;
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Psychology or related field
- Appropriate teaching qualification, and at least 2 years’ experience in teaching AP, IB or A-level
- Native English speaker preferred; Certified teachers (AP Reader/IB certified teacher) are
- strongly preferred;
- Understand the difference of teaching systems and methods between Chinese and western
- Demonstrated cross-cultural awareness and understanding.
What we offer
- Monthly salary of 20,000 – 30,000 RMB/ Month
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and attractive remuneration package;
- Exciting and fulfilling work in education;