Work LocationBeijing( 北京 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)28000 - 38000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Primary School Teacher for a bilingual school based in Beijing. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in August 2023.
About the school
The school is situated in the Daxing district of Beijing and provides bilingual education. It combines the best aspects of Eastern and Western education philosophies. It offers a comprehensive education program from Early Childhood to Upper Secondary, catering to both local and expat children. The courses from Grades 1-9 are in accordance with the Chinese National Curriculum and prepare students for overseas universities.
- As the primary school teacher, you will act as homeroom teacher and teach subjects as English language, science/social studies, personal/social class, math and other homeroom subjects
- Planning lessons and sequences of lessons to meet student’s individual learning needs and to ensure student’s progression
- Using flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high-quality lessons
- Be aware of the EAL learning needs and provide learning opportunities for diverse learners
- Keep accurate records of school attendance
- Use data derived from diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments to inform class instruction and curriculum, as well as plan progression for the differing needs of learners.
- At least Bachelor degree with 2 years related full time teaching experience, with Teacher Certificate
- Degree in Education or other relevant fields
- Excellent English communication skills
Salary and benefits
- Monthly Salary of 28,000 to 38,000 RMB before tax
- Housing allowance of 8,000 RMB
- Medical health insurance and Chinese Social Security Insurance
- Public holidays
- Fully paid Summer and Winter holidays
- Salary as the gratuity after completing two years’ contract
- Up to two children’s 100% tuition fee subsidy is provided
- Entry flight ticket is reimbursable, RMB10,000 middle contract flight allowance, RMB5,000 exit flight allowance.
- Visa application related documents authentication fees, visa fees, medical check fees, enter China tests and quarantine fee are reimbursable
- 5,000 to 8,000RMB annual professional development allowance