Work LocationTianjin( 天津),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)22000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Primary School Teacher for an international school located in Tianjin. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in August 2023.
About the school
This international school is stationed in the city of Tianjin and emanates a vibrant and jovial atmosphere. The campus is modern and contains Early Childhood Center, Elementary School, and Middle-High School. The international curriculum is based on inquiry and education is provided with modern approaches. Students are exposed to a bilingual environment and acquire the capacity to address real-life problems.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning to primary school students
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development and prepare reports on students and activities.
- Participate in department, school, parent meetings and schoolwide open days and events.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student
- progress and student needs.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in relevant field of study
- Proven relevant teaching experience
- A recognized certification in teaching
- Eligible for to apply the work visa
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 22,000 to 30,000 RMB commensurate with experience and qualifcations
- Monthly housing allowance of 3,300 RMB
- Summer and winter holidays
- Public holidays
- Support with visa, work and residence permit
- Health insurance