Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
International boarding School is seeking passionate Primary School Educators who are committed to delivering outstanding learning opportunities. As a start-up school focused upon excellence for every child across every facet of school life, members of our teaching faculty will be highly engaged professionals who are seeking to work collaboratively across all facets of the organization, to develop a school which is a wonderful place for every member of the school community.
- Plan, deliver and develop outstanding teaching and learning, within a leading IB school in China
- Support school’s values, vision and ethos
- Ensuring the creativity and high quality of teaching and learning of the class, assisted by a teaching assistant.
- Sharing responsibilities for curriculum development, display, performances, trips and organising some aspects of special events.
- Fostering a caring atmosphere and showing commitment to the well-being and social and academic progress of each pupil.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, major in Education.
- PGCE or appropriate teaching qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in an international education environment
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to build trust, foster innovation, deliver high quality work
- A good sense of humour and able to maintain perspective during times of workplace intensity
Salary and benefits
- Salary: Highly competitive, given the importance of this position.
- Free housing on campus
- Chinese public holidays
- Winter and Summer holiday