Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)25000 - 40000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Primary School Teacher for an international school based in Guangzhou. This is a full-time position starting from the August 2023 academic year.
About the school
International school located in Guangzhou’s Huadu district. The school offers international education to mainland Chinese students through their multiple campuses all over China. The school has an Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary divisions with outstanding educational results in IGCSE and the A Level programmes, where their graduates go on to study and top universities across the world.
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons to primary school students
- Teaching pupils assigned to him according to their educational needs, including the setting and grading of work to be carried out by the pupils in the school;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
- Acting as a support teacher in other classes for about 2 hours a week (when the teacher’s class is having Chinese lessons).
- Providing reports, oral and written assessments on a regular basis, and references as and when required.
- Reviewing the teaching methodology and curricula being adopted as and when required;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in education or relevant subject
- A good grasp of the methodology of teaching related subjects
- Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
- At least 2 Years teaching experience in an international primary school
- Qualified home-country teaching license will be a plus
Salary and benefits
- Monthly Salary of 25,000 to 40,000 RMB
- Free apartment provided
- Shuttle bus to school
- Medical insurance
- Waived tuition fees for up to 2 children
- Public holidays
- Summer and winter