Work LocationShenzhen( 深圳 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)26000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Primary School English Teacher for an international school based in Shenzhen. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in august 2023.
About the school
The international school, situated in the Nanshan Zone, is spread over an area of 14,700 square meters and offers esteemed IGCSE and A Level international curriculum. It is set up to accommodate up to 900 students, featuring superior resources for Early Years to Sixth Form with boarding services. The campus offers a comprehensive approach to education, with sports and recreational grounds, library and common rooms, as well as cafeterias and lecture halls. This gives students the opportunity to move between different learning and activities areas, allowing them to learn, work together, and interact in a relaxed manner.
- Delivering, preparing lessons and lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments for primary school students
- Co-teach with other teachers and be prepared to develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Assess and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can succeed and improve
- Engage positively in the school Appraisal process and performance management arrangements.
- Be committed to safeguarding and to promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Hold or participate in parents’ meetings
- Bachelor degree or above
- Appropriate degree, with primary education teacher training (in English language education) internationally recognized, or other equivalent teaching qualification giving QTS.
- At least 2 years of relevant teaching experience
- Excellent communication English skills
- Eligible to apply working visa
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 26,000 to 35,000 RMB before tax depending on experience and qualifications
- First year free accommodation provided
- Second year housing allowance provided up to 7,000 RMB
- Summer and winter holidays
- National public holidays
- Health insurance
- And other benefits