Work LocationShanghai( 上海 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)24000 - 33000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a
Primary School Teacher for an international school based in Shanghai. This is a
full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in August 2023.
About the school
Established in 2008, this international school is situated in QingPu district in Shanghai. The campus has primary, middle and high school divisions and extends across roughly 150 acres. At present, the school has a total of 1,500 students in both Domestic and International Divisions. The educational program follows the American Common Core and AP educational guidelines. Furthermore, the school has crafted an amalgamation of traditional Chinese culture as well as Western educational philosophies into its curriculum.
About the role
Classroom teachers are responsible for designing, administering, and executing an educational curriculum in an environment that motivates and assists learners to reach and surpass their scholastic capability. In the face of our ELL situation, educators plan lessons and deliver lessons that consider the varying competencies in English of the students.
Furthermore, our teachers show great willingness to be part of the teachers' collective by actively taking part in faculty meetings and other events where beneficial outcomes rely on significant dialogue and problem-solving.
- Bachelor degree and above
- At least two years of teaching experience
- Current teaching certification
- Excellent English communication skills
- Positive work attitude and passion on teaching
- Monthly salary of 24,000 to 33,000 RMB based on education, experience and interview
- Monthly transportation stipend: 2,600 RMB
- Monthly housing stipend: 12,600 RMB
- Annual flight stipend: 12,000 RMB
- Health insurance
- Same spousal flight and health insurance
- Tuition remission for 2 children
- Lunch/beverages/snacks from school cafe