Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)24000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Primary School English Teacher for an international school based in Guangzhou. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in February or August, 2024.
About the school
Located in Baiyun District of Guangzhou, this international school has four sections: early years, primary school, middle school and high school. It provides both Cambridge International Curriculum and British National Curriculum programs. The school campus is large, well-equipped with classrooms, a Music and Dance area, a Library and Information Centre, an Art room, laboratories, a football pitch and other recreational areas.
- As the primary school teacher, you will act as homeroom teacher for Grade 3
- You will teach the National Curriculum and be responsible for the planning, delivery and review of lessons in-line with the NC guidelines.
- Co-work with teaching assistants and develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Follow the Read Write Inc program in lower Primary, and set classes by ability for literacy lessons.
- Art and Design, Physical education, Music and Chinese are delivered by specialist co-teachers allowing homeroom teachers to have dedicated PPA time.
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree in education or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience at international primary school(s)
- IGCSE and A-Level experience essential
- Hold teaching credentials
- Excellent English communicative skills
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 24,000 to 30,000 RMB depending on experience and qualifications
- Summer and winter holidays
- Medical health insurance
- Education for dependents children
- Bonus for completion of contract
- Opportunity for IB certification