Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)23300 - 30250Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
About the school
International school located in Guangzhou’s Baiyun district. The school has a kindergarten, primary and middle school departments that offers Cambridge International Curriculum for years 1-11 and British National Curriculum for Early Years.
- Teach the school's curriculum to primary school students and be responsible for the planning, delivery and review of lessons in-line with the NC guidelines.
- Preparing lessons and lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments
- Co-teach with Chinese teachers and be prepared to develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Assess and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can succeed and improve
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers
- We also have the support of a full time ELL specialist. Lessons in Art & Design, PE, Music and Chinese are delivered by specialist teachers, allowing homeroom teachers to have dedicated PPA time.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 2 years of related teaching experience
- A Level/IGCSE teaching experience preferred
- Excellent English communicative skills
Salary and benefits
- Annual salary range 280,500rmb - 363,000rmb p.a. gross depending on qualifications and experience
- Housing allowance of 4,000 RMB a month
- Flight allowance
- International insurance
- Summer and winter holidays
- National holidays