Work LocationNingbo( 宁波),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)27000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
About the job
We are looking for a primary homeroom school teacher for an international primary school based in Ningbo. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in February 2023.
You will undertake responsibilities of a Homeroom Teacher to teach a class of primary school students, ensuring that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning, personal and social needs.
Open to candidates overseas.
About the school
One of the world’s largest premium international schools organizations. Their school located in Ningbo provides a bilingual education for children aged 6-18 years old.
- Qualified to Bachelor’s degree level or above
- Qualified Teacher status or other equal teaching certification
- Proven track record with at least two years’ teaching experience
- Experience of delivering an International Curriculum
- Experience of working with students who have EAL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary and benefits
- Monthly base salary of 27,000 – 35,000 RMB
- Housing allowance of up to 5,500 RMB
- Medical insurance
- Flight reimbursement
- Summer and winter holiday
- Tuition fee waived for up to 2 children