Work LocationChengdu( 成都 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)22000 - 28000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Physics Teacher for an International School based in Chengdu. This is a full-time position starting from August, 2023.
About the school
One of the international bilingual education pioneers in China. The school committed to providing students with a well-rounded international education that combines Chinese and Western educational philosophies, cultural elements, and best practices. The group has more than 20 campuses across China with Elementary, Middle and High School departments.
- Teach the school’s Art courses to Middle School students
- Prepare lessons, lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments
- Co-teach with fellow teachers and be prepared to develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Support the program coordinators in the maintenance of an accurate inventory of educational resources
- Use a wide range of technologies and creative teaching and learning methodologies to accommodate differing learning styles
- Asses and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can succeed and improve
- Hold or participate in parents’ meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in education or related field
- Relevant teaching experience at international schools
- Meet professional obligations in regards to punctuality and attendance and assigned routine duties
- Meet professional obligations in regards to policies and guidelines
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a professional manner.
Salary and benefits
- Monthly Salary of 22,000 to 28,000 RMB after tax
- Public holidays
- Fully paid Summer and Winter holidays
- Housing Allowance
- Flight allowance