Work LocationShenzhen( 深圳),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 28000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Physical Education (PE) Subject Teacher for an International School based in Shenzhen. This is a full-time position starting from February 2023.
About the school
International school based in Shenzhen’s Nanshan District which offers an integration of Chinese and Western education. The school has a preschool, primary and middle school divisions with a K12 system that offers students with a complete and continuous learning process and simplifying enrollment for entering higher education.
Responsible for planning lessons and activities to whole school students that have different level English skills. The will be expected to motivate and encourage students through a creative teaching approach. To be a successful PE teacher, you should be able to create an environment that is conducive to learning, as well as to encourage students to interact with each other to improve their sports /team work skills.
- Conduct activities and lessons based on school’s curriculum to conduct PE teaching to students from Pre-K to Grade 8
- To stimulating and inspiring PE learning environment in collaboration with other teachers and teacher assistants
- Enhance sports skills for students; help students with special sports talents move far in this area by recommending opportunities to them and possibly offering extra tutorials
- Produce and direct sport activities/games/events for students of different ages (kindergarten, primary and middle school)
- Display good classroom management and keep accurate records on student attendance
- To be responsible for the creation of the long and short term planning as well as daily lesson plans for your classes. These should outline the goals, content and support resources to be undertaken in your daily work with your students.
- Assist with Learning Week, Sport Day, International Day, Summer Camp, Study Field Trips when possible.
- Offer an after-school club(s) based on your skills and interests.
- Working Hours 40 hours a week (Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 16:30/17:10) with 20 teaching hours/lessons a week
- Bachelor’s degree or above in PE Education or related
- Qualified home-country teaching license will be a plus
- A good grasp of the methodology of teaching related subjects
- Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
- at least 2 Years PE teaching Experiences in an international school is a must
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 20,000 to 28,000 RMB per month
- Accommodation allowance of 5,000 RMB per month
- Free working lunch
- Flight Reimbursement Allowance after 1 year of 8,000 RMB a year
- Visa – Residence Permit, notary/authentication fees reimbursed
- Relocation allowance for Teachers outside Shenzhen up to 7,000 RMB
- Insurance – Social insurance and commercial insurance (China life & AIA)
- Paid Leave – Chinese public holidays/Christmas/Winter/Summer holidays (1 year)
- Free tuition fee for the first child (3.5 years+), 50% discount for the second child
- A lump-sum continuity allowance to teachers who have completed a two-year contract with a successful appraisal and are signing a new contract. The continuity allowance amount is set by the school referring to the terms of new Contract and Appraisal Result (5% to 7% of annual salary).