Work LocationShanghai( 上海 ),Chinese RequiredYesExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development, Program & Product Management, Writing/Editing
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic player-focused community manager to develop and grow the community. The ideal candidate should be able to interpret how communications, content, social media, memes, moderation, influencer relationships converge with each other. The community manager will be expected to craft well-thought community plans that can cohesively bring out all of the above elements and simultaneously be able to connect and shape the community.
- Manage content strategy and related player-facing communications, including responding to active engagement on community channels.
- Create compelling product communications such as developer feedback, patch notes.
- Plan and execute community initiatives including contests, events, content partnerships.
- Manage and communicate key contents and timeline to cross-functional and regional teams.
- Drive content creator strategy, ability to identify potential new content creators while developing and building long-term relationships with existing partners.
- Analyze and report on content creator program performance to drive continuous optimization, improvement and innovation.
- Ensure professional moderation on community channels through recruiting and managing moderators.
- Ensure player feedback loops with players and developers, providing accurate reporting on community sentiment, concerns and suggestions.
- Experience managing and growing gaming communities.
- Proven record of exemplary brand communications and content writing.
- In-depth knowledge of how community platforms function and the role they play in engaging the community.
- Organized, proactive with a demonstrated ability to plan and self-manage social media content strategy.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Drive for always learning and staying up to date in the industry.
- Ability to understand, speak and type Chinese at a level to be able to express yourself clearly to your colleagues.
- A passionate gamer who is able to pick-up games fast.
- Ability to use Photoshop.
- Existing strong network of artistic vendors.
- Esports knowledge/background.