Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for Art, Music, English and Drama subject teachers for an international school in Shanghai. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year February, 2022.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Teach the relevant subject to students age from 6 to 12 year old with maximum 24 periods (around 35 minutes per period) per week.
- Design and coordinate after school club for students
- Work with Group teachers to design curriculum plan and teaching arrangement.
- Discipline the behavior and conduct of student age from 6 to 12 year old according to the school student handbook.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirement of curriculum
- program and show written evidence of preparation as required.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal assignment.
- Develop and conduct curriculum-based school activities with both Chinese and foreign staff.
- Take part in all kinds of teaching related school activities, such as professional development, school open day and student enrollment activities.
- Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents.
- At least a bachelor degree
- Relevant subject teaching experience
- International school working experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, native speaker for English subject teacher due to visa regulations
Salary and Benefits:
- 20000-35000 RMB/month before tax based on qualification and experience
- Luxury service apartment or housing allowance up to 5000 RMB
- 10000 RMB flight reimbursements after one-year contract
- Annual performance review bonus after completing a contract year
- Breakfast and lunch provided on working days
- Provide Z visa and work permit
- Summer and winter break, regular Chinese national holidays
- High-end medical insurance with access to international hospitals every year (including child, no spouse)
- An opportunity to work as part of an ambitious and tight-knit school community, in a beautiful and exciting part of the world
- Excellent opportunities for continued Professional