Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)16000 - 22000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
An International Middle School is looking for a responsible and enthusiastic full-time English Teacher in Shanghai, New Pudong Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach Middle School English as assigned.
- Design a developmentally appropriate curriculum. Maintain lesson plans, semester plans and notes on learning and goals.
- Maintain an actively engaged classroom environment. Assess and document student work.
- Instruct and assess students and parents about student performance and behavior. Participate in parent teacher conferences as necessary.
- Write individualized advisee conference notes and student reports for each student at required periods during the year.
- Serve as an adviser and complete all activities and assignments related to this role.
- Supervise students in the classroom, on the grounds, and on the field trips or related experiences out of class.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master degree preferred.
- TESOL/TEFOL required.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills to use in working with students, parents, and colleagues.
Salary and benefits:
- Monthly salary of 16,000 to 22,000 RMB a Month
- Housing allowance of 6000 RMB a month
- Health insurance
- Winter and Summer Holidays paid