Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)24000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Mathematics Teacher for an international
school based in Guangzhou. This is a full-time position starting from the
upcoming academic year in August, 2023.
About the school
Located in Baiyun District of Guangzhou, this international
school has four sections: early years, primary school, middle school and high
school. It provides both Cambridge International Curriculum and British
National Curriculum programs. The school campus is large, well-equipped with
classrooms, a Music and Dance area, a Library and Information Centre, an Art
room, laboratories, a soccer pitch and other recreational areas.
About the job
- As the mathematics teacher, you will be responsible for planning, delivering, reviewing and teaching mathematics lessons to middle school students in-line with the school's guidelines.
- Prepare lessons, lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments
- Co-teach with fellow teachers and be prepared to develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Support the program coordinators in the maintenance of an accurate inventory of educational resources
- Use a wide range of technologies and creative teaching and learning methodologies to accommodate differing learning styles
- Asses and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can succeed and improve
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ relevant teaching experience
- IGCSE and A-Level experience essential
- Hold teaching credentials
- Excellent English communicative skills
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 24,000 to 30,000 RMB depending on
experience and qualifications
- Summer and winter holidays
- Medical health insurance
- Education for dependents children
- Bonus for completion of contract
- Opportunity for IB certification