Work LocationChangchun( 长春 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking to hire a Math Teacher for an international school located in Nancheng. You’ll be teaching the schools A-level mathematics course and supporting the CCA program.
Development of the school
- To support the vision and mission, positive ethos and policies of the whole school and raise standards of the teaching, learning and attainment of students.
- To support the evaluation of the effectiveness of the school’s policies and developments.
- To keep abreast of educational developments in Mathematics in line with the needs of the school.
Teaching and Learning
- To be an exemplary teacher, clearly demonstrating effective planning, teaching and organization, and high standards of achievement and behavior in Mathematics lessons.
- To be responsible for the development and on-going review of the school’s Mathematics curriculum and related schemes of work.
- To support the development of the school's Mathematics assessment procedures.
- To work effectively to ensure that there is progression across the year groups.
- To be able to keep records of student progress in line with school policy.
- To be able to use assessments of students learning to inform future planning.
Other Specific Responsibilities
- To participate in continuing professional development (CPD) activities.
- Participating in arrangements made by the school for the review and management of performance.
- To contribute greatly to the extra-curricular program, which includes lunchtimes, break-times, after school and sometimes weekends.
- To maintain and develop links with parents, other schools, educational institutions and the wider community, including business and industry in order to enhance teaching, learning and personal development opportunities for the Mathematics education of all the students.
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or equivalent.
- IG and A Level experience essential.
- Teaching certificate (from home country) highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time teaching experience at international School
- Native level of English
- Previous experience teaching Chinese/EAL students an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, priorities tasks and manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent professionalism and teamwork awareness, strong sense of responsibility, kindness and sincerity, serious and responsible, excellent communication skills.
- Monthly salary up to 30,000 RMB before tax
- Comfortable flat (2 bedrooms and a living room) provided free of charge
- Paid summer/winter vacation
- Reimbursement of flight
- Medical Insurance