Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)24000 - 28000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Librarian Teacher for an international school based in Shanghai. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in August 2024.
About the school
Located in Shanghai's Minhang district, this international school provides a 12-year education to Chinese nationals and currently serves a vibrant community of over 800 students. The school seamlessly integrates the Chinese compulsory curriculum with cutting-edge international educational concepts and methodologies, delivering a comprehensive and well-balanced program.
- Promotion and support for the academic ethos of the school
- Ensure that the library is at the academic heart of the school
- To actively promote our bilingual language policy and ensure both languages are equally represented within the library space
- To collaborate with the growing family of librarians.
- To provide relevant support for our Accelerated Reader Programme.
- To maintain a strategic overview of book usage
- To spend the library budget strategically
- To develop library ICT resources and manage the library information system
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in education or related field
- Relevant teaching experience
- Holding a teaching certificate
- Excellent communications skills
Salary and benefits
- Monthly Salary of 24,000 to 28,000 RMB commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Housing Allowance range from 4,000 to 9,000 RMB
- Free education for dependent children
- Public holidays
- Fully paid Summer and Winter holidays
- Relocation allowance
- Medical health insurance