Work LocationBeijing( 北京 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)25000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Management, Teaching
We are looking for a Head Teacher for a bilingual kindergarten based in Beijing. This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible.
About the kindergarten
This kindergarten is based in Beijing’s Chaoyang district and is part of a larger organization which specializes in education, research and school management for children from infancy to six years old. Since its origin, the educational group has implemented educational ideas and working models from renowned schools to refine China's early education system and create the nation's most prestigious establishment of bilingual early education.
The group has more than 50 campuses in 18 cities across China, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, and others.
- Proactively assist and manage all English Teachers within the organization in the implementation of the curriculum and Academic Department projects, especially in 0-3 age group field;
- Act as a coach and mentor to assist English Teachers in expanding their repertoire of teaching activities and provide advice on all curricula issues for successful implementation; provide orientation for new teachers;
- Assist the Academic Quality Manager in implementing the organization’s academic strategy and promoting its activities to internal stakeholders; ensure all content created by the Academic Department is appropriate for use by young children within the school’s early childhood settings and provide ongoing feedback.
- Assist in training and creating action plans for the ongoing development of English Teachers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education/ Educational Leadership (preferred)
- 0-3 Montessori Certification (preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL/ELL Certification
- 3+ years in ESL early childhood teaching experience (0-6 years)
- 3+ years ESL academic management and leadership experience (preschool preferred) or training experience
- Strong adaptability and teamwork competency
Salary & Benefits
- Monthly salary of 25,000 to 35,000 RMB before tax
- Commercial Insurance
- 4 weeks paid holidays
- Chinese public holidays
- Children tuition discount
- Free lunch during work days
- Visa and Immigration full support
- Annual reimbursement for one round-trip economy class airfare to your home country up to 5,000 RMB