Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Kindergarten English Teacher for a bilingual school based in Shanghai. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in February 2024.
About the school
A bilingual school, which was founded five years ago, is situated in the of the Pudong new area of Shanghai. It provides bilingual teaching to students from first grade to the 12th grade of elementary, middle and high school. The school follows the Chinese national curriculum and has elements from the British IGCSE and A levels curriculums to meet the academic needs of its students.
Together with teaching assistants, support the children in their learning‐journey from Monday to Friday. During this time, you will:
- Teach kindergarten students 2-6 years old daily class teaching activities assigned by the school.
- Lesson planning, daily classroom management and classroom activities organization
- Utilize games, music, books, art, technology and other resources to teach basic skills and foster children development
- Collaborate with other teachers, instructors, and staff members to create an optimal learning care environment, and an appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Help children meet educational milestones through personalized instruction and assess each child’s performance and progress on regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree or above in early childhood education or related field of study
- At least 2 years’ related teaching experience
- Excellent English communicative skills
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 20,000 to 25,000 RMB commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Accommodation allowance of 8,000 RMB a month
- Public holidays (as per Chinese calendar)
- Fully paid summer and winter holidays
- Medical health insurance
- Flight tickets reimbursement of up to 10,000 RMB per year