Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 29000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Kindergarten Teacher for a bilingual kindergarten based in Shanghai. This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible .
About the kindergarten
International kindergarten is based in Shanghai and is part of a larger organization which specializes in education, research and school management for children from infancy to six years old. Since its origin, the educational group has implemented educational ideas and working models from renowned schools to refine China's early education system and create the nation's most prestigious establishment of bilingual early education.
The group has more than 50 campuses in 18 cities across China, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, and others.
Together with three teaching assistants, support the children in their learning‐journey from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. During this time, you will:
- Teach kindergarten students 2-6 years old daily class teaching activities assigned by the school using the Montessori approach
- Lesson planning, daily classroom management and classroom activities organization
- Utilize games, music, books, art, technology and other resources to teach basic skills and foster children development
- Collaborate with other teachers, instructors, and staff members to create an optimal learning care environment, and an appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Help children meet educational milestones through personalized instruction and assess each child’s performance and progress on regular basis
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Excellent English communication skills
- More than 2 years experience in ESL early childhood education
- Hold a TEFL/TESOL/ELL Certification
- Montessori Certification (preferred) Skills
- Monthly salary of 20,000 to 29,000 RMB before tax commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical Insurance
- 4 weeks paid holidays
- Chinese public holidays
- Children tuition discount
- Free lunch
- Visa and Immigration full support
- Annual reimbursement for one round-trip economy class airfare to your home country up to 5,000 RMB after 2 years of employment
- For extra-curricular classes, the employee shall earn additional compensation on a per-class basis dictated by the pay scale
- Professional development sessions and the option of taking part in our school’s Montessori certification program