Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 24000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for an Kindergarten English Teacher for a Bilingual school based in Shanghai. This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible.
About the school
Situated in the bustling metropolitan of Shanghai, China, this bilingual school resides in the Pudong district and is spread across a terrain of 35,000 m2. It comprises of a kindergarten, primary, middle and high school divisions. The school offers courses that are based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) and Advanced Placement (AP) programs with the English language being the medium of instruction.
Together with three teaching assistants, support the children in their learning‐journey from Monday to Friday. During this time, you will:
- Teach kindergarten students 3-6 years old daily class teaching activities assigned by the school.
- Lesson planning, daily classroom management and classroom activities organization
- Utilize games, music, books, art, technology and other resources to teach basic skills and foster children development
- Collaborate with other teachers, instructors, and staff members to create an optimal learning care environment, and an appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Help children meet educational milestones through personalized instruction and assess each child’s performance and progress on regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- TESOL/TEFL certificate
- Previous related teaching experience in early childhood education
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 20,000 to 24,000 RMB per month depending on experience and qualifications
- Housing allowance of up to 6,000 RMB
- Flight reimbursement up to 10,000 RMB
- Medical insurance
- Summer and winter holidays
- National holidays
- Meal allowance