Work LocationSanya( 三亚),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)15000 - 25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Kindergarten English Teacher for an international school in Sanya. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in August 2023.
About the school
Located in Sanya, commonly known as the Hawaii of China. This international K-12 school incorporates elements of both Chinese and Western cultures in its kindergarten, primary, middle, and high school divisions. With a team of educators from around the world, the school offers a bilingual education that is forward-thinking and that prepares students to be successful in a global setting.
Together with 3 fellow teachers, support the children in their learning‐journey from 8.30 in the morning to 16.30 in the afternoon. During this time, you will:
- Teach, on average, about 2 hours a day
- Collaborate with the other foreign and Chinese teachers to plan your UOI’s in Managebac
- Support the Chinese teachers when they teach
- Provide feedback about lessons, issues and/or improvements we can make
- Upload daily notes/observations/recordings etc. to Managebac to communicate the progress children make to their parents and develop the children’s portfolio
- Bachelor degree or above
- Teaching certification
- Related teaching experience at international kindergartens
- Excellent English communicative skills
- Eligible to apply for the English teaching visa
Salary and Benefits Package
- Monthly salary: 15000-25000 before tax, depending on qualification and experience.
- Housing: 5000 RMB for the house per month
- Moving compensation 2000
- Airfare allowance: 8,000RMB a year after fulfillment of the one-year contract
- Free meals in the canteen on work days
- International Medical Insurance
- Bonus of 10% of the year base salary RMB on the last day of the Academic Year.
- Paid summer and winter holidays and Chinese public holidays
- Professional Development through IB Workshops + Certificate sponsored by the school