Work LocationHangzhou( 杭州),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)23000 - 25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are Looking for a full-time International Tutor for a training center located in Hangzhou to start as soon as possible.
About the program
The students are usually aged between 9 and 16 years old and follow either the UK, US or an international curriculum. The end goal for the majority of our students is to study abroad in the UK/US, with our tuition department preparing them academically and our consulting team guiding them through the process.
- Teaching – planning, preparing, and delivering subject-specific lessons across a range of age groups and levels. This includes preparing individualized lesson plans and content.
- Teach an additional science subjects(Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc.) or liberal arts subjects (Literature, History, Humanities etc.)
- Curriculum – help to create new and original content for the school’s curriculum in your field of expertise
- Admin – monitoring, assessing and marking students' work; maintaining accurate records and preparing written reports and evaluations for students.
- Additional tasks – if you have a new idea, interest or a particular skill that you think can improve the services we deliver, we want to hear about it
- Working hours: 40‐hour work week over 5 days, Fixed office hours: 9:00 – 18:00 or 10:00 – 19:00 (Office hours are used for planning, reports and curriculum projects)
- Undergraduate degree or above in a core subject from a top university
- TEFL/ TESOL certification
- At least 3 year’s teaching experience or equivalent ESL setting
- Experience in teaching any science subject
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Experience in IGCSE and/or A-level preferred
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 23,000 to 25,000 RMB
- Up to RMB 10,000 air tickets reimbursement after the first service year
- 10 days annual leave + 11 days public holidays
- Airport pick up
- Expat support – apartment search, bank opening etc.
- Worldwide Health Insurance (including dental)