Work LocationOutside China( 国外),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are currently recruiting experienced International subject teachers (IB, AP, A-level, etc) to teach History, Math, English, TOEFL and, Computer Science at an American international school based in New Delhi, India.
- The teachers will develop and teach engaging lessons that follow the rigorous curriculum.
- Use formal and informal assessment data to drive instruction and ensure student mastery of standards
- Build a warm and inclusive classroom environment, implementing restorative practices.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with students and families
- Actively participate in grade-level meetings, collaborative planning, and professional development.
- Accept ultimate responsibility for the academic progress of his or her students, and work actively to overcome setbacks.
- Either bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD degree
- Excellent English communication skills
- Teaching experience (above two years is preferred) in public or private schools or educational institutions setting and, in the subject, to be taught preferred
- The ability to create a classroom environment where students are academically engaged and challenged and feel safe and supported
- Passion for teaching students and commitment to closing their achievement gap
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 2800-3200 USD
- Free housing
- Public holidays
- Summer and Winter holiday