Work LocationBeijing( 北京 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)30000 - 40000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Management, Teaching
We are looking for a Head of Mathematics for an International (lower) School based in Beijing Chaoyang district. This is a full-time position starting from the August, 2023 academic year.
About the school
International school based in Beijing’s Chaoyang area and one of the leading providers of K12 education in Asia with Early years, Primary school, Middle school and High school divisions. The school offers A Level and GCSE programmes to meet their students’ educational needs and providing a pathway to top universities.
Purpose of Head of Mathematics
Working to the Director of Studies (DoS) and for the Head of Lower School in promoting, evaluating, coordinating and developing the aims and standards of the school’s department and cross departments when required. As the Head of Mathematics, you will be responsible for ensuring that students are supported in their learning journey, setting the highest aspirations for student achievement and maintaining outstanding academic standards throughout. As well as leading the development of the curriculum and improving Learning and Teaching within the department, and to contribute to the CPD of their teachers.
- Bachelor degree specialized in the subject or above
- QTS, PGCE, GTP or other international teaching certificate
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of designing and delivering exciting, challenging and personalized lessons
- Experience of leading or supporting leadership of a department or providing support to a school/department
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 30,000 to 40,000 RMB
- Housing allowance of up to 15,000 RMB
- Summer and winter holidays
- National public holidays
- Medical health insurance
- Flight reimbursement