Work LocationBeijing( 北京 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development
Are you highly creative with a great passion for the kids’ game industry?
Do you want to create adventurous and fun playing experiences to help kids get to know the world around them?
A videogame company is looking for a Game Designer to join its young, international, fast-growing team.
If you think you have the creativity, expertise and drive to design hit titles for millions of players worldwide, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Come up with new and innovative ideas and concepts for interactive kids’ games
- Transform conceptual ideas into written or visual documentations
- Directly contribute to project design and development (creating sketches, storyboards, initial concepts, and designs)
- Collaborate with artists, designers and programmers throughout the entire game production cycle to create great playing experiences for kids
- Make improvements and changes to kids’ games based on feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree, or above
- Great passion for kids’ games and products
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with children
- Able to communicate your ideas clearly with designers, artists and programmers
- Experience in designing and developing interactive products such as apps, websites and/or games
- Competitive salary package (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Health Insurance provided
- National Holidays paid