Work LocationShanghai( 上海 ),Chinese RequiredYesExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsManagement, Marketing
Leading mobile game company based in Shanghai. They are working on the development of new anime titles using the latest technology.
- In combination with the characteristics of the game, build and operate overseas mainstream social media platforms, plan and implement community activities based on nodes, either online or offline;
- Recruit and manage overseas core user teams, collect timely feedback for products and formulate optimization plans;
- Manage the external team of player content and make UGC content such as novice introduction and version introduction for the product at different stages;
- Cooperate with the marketing team in overseas research;
- Maintenance of company's products information on Google Play, Apple Store and other application stores.
- At least 2 years working experience in overseas game market, operation or community;
- Familiar with the main operation of major social media platforms of overseas games, including Facebook, YouTube, twitter;
- Have experience in planning and executing various activities, including KOL, offline meetings and other activities;
- Excellent working proficiency in English.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to 30,000 RMB / Month
- Up to 90,000 RMB annual bonus
- Medical insurance provided