Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)13000 - 17000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Management, Product Management, Program & Product Management, Teaching
Our Chengdu branch is looking for ESL teachers to to primarily teach according to curriculum developed by the school and teach for school promotion participation of seminars/workshops and course preparation.
The school provides professional training teacher's books course guides flashcards and friendly and dynamic environment. Every class we teach has a Teaching Assistant. The teacher assistant marks homework and will help teachers with classroom management and in setting up activities.
- Teachers are from USA UK Canada Australia and New Zealand.
- Two years teaching experience is necessary but not essential. (For teacher has lesser experience we can assist the teacher to obtain the TEFL certificate which is awarded by TEFL in China to meet the government’s requirement.)
- Bachelor degree or above and its notarization.
- No criminal record and its notarization.
- Holder of TESOL/TEFL/CELTA teacher’s certificate.
- Young learners or relevant teaching experience preferred; Good working attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary range from 13,000 - 17,000 RMB per month for ESL teacher’s vacancies and depending on experience.（Based on 26 hours per week 104 hours per month）.
- Opportunities for promotion.
- Housing allowance of 2 000 RMB/Month
- Insurance scheme is also included into the package.
- Z working visa and Foreign Expert Certificate are sponsored by the school – compliant with local laws.
- The TEFL training cost is paid by the school
- Paid holidays – foreign teachers also have paid holidays including Chinese statutory holidays and school holidays.
- 5-day week 2 days off.
- Performance bonus.
- Comprehensive welfare work will be granted along with your arrival.