Work LocationChengdu( 成都),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)18000 - 22000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are seeking qualified candidates for English subject teacher position for the September 2020 school year. This is a full-time position with no more than 28 teaching hours (40 minutes per period) at an international education department in Chengdu.
About the positions
Share your love of learning and the English language with students in their most impressionable years with a job as an English teacher. Give students a successful foundation of the rules of grammar and language to build on throughout the rest of their educational careers.
- Teach students English at various levels in Native-English environment;
- Prepare and develop long-range and daily plans in advance that are an appropriate for students and consistent with curriculum taught.
- Be responsible for implementing different types of assessment, providing high quality feedback to students and using assessment to plan instruction;
- Be responsible for preparing and implementing sit-in exams of the school to check students’ learning;
- Maintain accurate records of assessments and handles records professionally;
- Participate in professional development with faculty members and administrative staff;
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities and events. Attend special events held by the school;
- Communicate regularly with families concerning their children’s performance;
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major education; English preferred
- Appropriate English language teaching qualification, and at least 2 years’ experience in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL);
- Understand the difference of teaching systems and methods between Chinese and western
- Demonstrated cross-cultural awareness and understanding.
What we offer
- Monthly salary of 18,000 – 22,000 RMB/ Month
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and attractive remuneration package;
- Exciting and fulfilling work in education;