Work LocationShanghai( 上海 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)16000 - 21000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
The Middle School English teacher has a responsibility for teaching 25 periods a week and for guiding students in their independent research projects. Be responsible for English activities required by the Head of English Department, student Advertisement, homeroom and area assigned duty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach Middle School English as assigned.
- Design a developmentally appropriate curriculum. Maintain lesson plans, semester plans and notes on learning and goals.
- Maintain an actively engaged classroom environment. Assess and document student work.
- Instruct and assess students and parents about student performance and behavior. Participate in parent teacher conferences as necessary.
- Write individualized advisee conference notes and student reports for each student at required periods during the year.
- Serve as an adviser and complete all activities and assignments related to this role.
- Supervise students in the classroom, on the grounds, and on the field trips or related experiences out of class.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master degree preferred.
- TESOL/TEFOL required.
- Teaching Credentials from respectable universities preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills to use in working with students, parents, and colleagues.
Salary and benefits:
- Monthly salary of 16000 to 21000 RMB a Month
- Housing allowance of 5000 RMB a month
- Utility allowance of 1000 RMB a Month
- Health insurance