Work LocationGuangzhou( 广州 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)28000 - 32000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for an English Literature Teacher for an
International High School based in Guangzhou. This is a full-time position
starting from August 2023.
About the school
The school is a private international language school which located in Guangzhou; it consists of primary, middle, American high school program, IEP program and a Korean department.
- Teaching the English literature courses to High school students
- Developing the curriculum, planning lessons and sequences of lessons to meet student’s individual learning needs and to ensure student’s progression
- Using flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high quality lessons
- Using a range of assessment and reporting methods that show student’s achievement in relation to learning outcomes.
- Keeping student achievement data up-to-date on reporting software for communicating mastery levels and goals to appropriate members of the school community.
- Providing clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree, education or education related major preferred
- At least 2-year full time teaching experience at high school(s)
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Eligible to apply for the English teaching visa
- Teaching License preferred
Salary & Benefits
- Monthly salary of 28,000 to 32,000 RMB/month
- Housing allowance of 2,000 RMB
- Fully Paid Summer and Winter holidays
- Medical and Accident Insurance provided
- Free tuition for children