Work LocationBeijing( 北京),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationMasters DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)25000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for an English Liberal Arts Teacher for a High school based in Beijing. This is a full-time position starting in August, 2024.
About the school
An international high school located in Haidian district of Beijing provides schooling to over 300 high school learners (from 10th to 12th grade) who are eager to pursue their studies overseas. The school boasts of a student-centered, research-driven, and project-based learning environment.
- Facilitate meaningful learning experiences for high school students with English as their second language.
- Provide engaging, English environment for students to learn across several classes of content. These classes will prepare students to think critically, develop their language comprehension/composition, improve in communication skills and to study in English programs of universities abroad
- Create engaging class experiences using flipped classrooms, discussion-based learning and
- project-based learning
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and faculty to personalize, support, and differentiate for
- individual students
- Evaluate learning and track student growth, assisting with individual learning plans
- Master’s degree or higher in education, language, literature or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Interest in developing innovative and student-centered curriculum
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 25,000 to 35,000 RMB before tax depending on experience and qualifications
- Monthly housing allowance of up to 8,000 RMB
- Fully paid summer and winter holiday fully paid
- Public national holidays
- Medical insurance